"AlienSHit" "AlienSHit"

Nice!

Aint that bad, infact i like it! Simple yet very pleasing!

Z: Trailer Z: Trailer

This could turn out to be a good series!

It was kinda funny when I found out it was Zero not Luke! I suggest you improve the graphics and animation a bit and it should be a lot nicer! Ur don't leave X out of it as well!

TechnoJoe504 responds:

Thanks! Yeah I added in the StarWars thing to throw people off and make it funny. Right now I'm making a more formal trailer though, and working on better graphics.... As for X... well at the end of Rockman Zero he says he "needs a rest from fighting" so I might not add him in... but only time will tell! You never known when he'll save Zero's life!

Stick Slayer Episode 7 Stick Slayer Episode 7

Funny!

That was good! I never told you about this but i got stick slayer in my penguinator flash video and he meets his doom along with many others! Check it out!

Xiao Xiao No. 5 Xiao Xiao No. 5

This rocks!

Xiao Xiao rules, its the best series on newgrounds! The fireballs and energy waves are also very cool! I can't wait till No. 6! Keep it up!

eskimo bob 30 eskimo bob 30

Great!!!

I love eskimo bob, if it wasn't for you, i would of never started my own flash series! The penguin is the coolest ever!

Soft Outer Crust Ep#18 Soft Outer Crust Ep#18

Cool!

This was an awesome movie! Keep it up!

DBZ Powerlevels DBZ Powerlevels

Nothing Special!

This is not that great but its better that some crap people submit! Oh ya, to stop the movie from looping just right click the last frame in the movie and chose actions, then choose stop and it will stop! I hope this helps you!

Kong Kong

No word can describe this!

This was just too cool! It's the best movie that I have ever seen! Make a KONG 2!

Gohans Transformation Gohans Transformation

GREAT!!!

This is one of my most favorite portal entries that I have ever seen! The graphics are great and so is the music! Keep it up!!!

A DBZ Christmas A DBZ Christmas

Cool

I like this, i hope you make more! Where did you get the song?